1. Take 10 people on their first flight
2. Go Sandboarding
3. Go to Sturgis
1. Get cooking lessons and prepare a meal for the show
2. Learn to Surf
3. Throw out the first pitch at an Twins Game (8/28 thanks to Rasmussen College)
1. Drive a racecar
2. Learn to play poker and place in a tournament
3. Work on a dude ranch
1. Learn to Golf
2. Road trip to Anywhere (Kansas City)
3. Do an Army Basic training obsticle course
Water Park of America invited me out to attempt to surf.
I wasn't successful, but I tried! Here's a quick video:)
1. Get cooking lessons and prepare a meal for the show-Cooking Lesson -Completed!
2. Learn to Surf-WaterPark of America-Completed!
3. Throw out the first pitch at an Twins Game-Completed!
Falen finally got to throw out the first pitch at a Twins game! She had to do it dressed up as Rassy the Moose from Rasmussen College - check out the video now:
I’m no cowboy. Here are a few pictures from my trip to Birch Lane Stables in Belle Plaine, spent most of the morning working and riding, then ended up going back so Olivia could ride in the afternoon. Here’s a few pictures, check out the video of me stacking hay, riding and more now:
Click Here to see a gallery of pictures.
If you’re looking to ride, want an experienced teacher then do me a favor and call Mark at Birch Lane Stables. Here’s some info…
Mark Higgs (email: Bigaggie169@gmail.com)
Trainer/Riding Instructor of all riding disciplines
Western Pleasure/Trail/English/Reining/All Speed Events
I got to go to the Way-Cool Cooking School in Eden Prairie, and they taught me how to make an amazing Italian Meal! I made Focaccia Bread, Caesar Salad, Chicken Marsala and Tiramisu from SCRATCH! It was so delicious! You can check out the pics here! Part 2 will be me preparing the meal on my own for the boys on the morning show! Click Here to see the pics!
The Way-Cool Cooking School has tons of fun class options, so you can do something different or take a crack at cooking like I did. Click here for more information!
Check out the video!