1. Take 10 people on their first flight
2. Go Sandboarding
3. Go to Sturgis
1. Get cooking lessons and prepare a meal for the show
2. Learn to Surf
3. Throw out the first pitch at an Twins Game (8/28 thanks to Rasmussen College)
1. Drive a racecar
2. Learn to play poker and place in a tournament
3. Work on a dude ranch
1. Learn to Golf
2. Road trip to Anywhere (Kansas City)
3. Do an Army Basic training obsticle course
The first goal on my bucket list is complete; on Sunday morning I jumped in the car and drove out to Eau Claire, WI to race an awesome, old skool Chevelle at Rock Falls Raceway.
Rock Falls has a ¼ mile dragster track where you’re trying to race for time, first run, hit a top speed of 107.75 mph and did the quarter mile in 12.471 seconds. A big thank you to Nancy and everyone from 101 Transport for making this happen; they provided the car, training and cookies. Here's some pictures from Sunday morning.