Dave's friend Brently called in to give you ladies some advice on how to get a man in 2012. Most of these seem pretty obvious, but here are his tips:
1. Wear heels but If you have bad feet, don’t wear open toe. (Never wear flip flops)
2. Nails: Do them, real of fake and make sure you don’t go with the crazy designs, we think those look trashy.
3. Hair: Don’t go out with your hair in a scrunchie.
4. Accent the good. Whatever you have good on your flaunt it. Men are visual people, if you have something good on you show that off, hide the bad.
5. If you like a guy, make the first move. Girls, you think you need to out play the guy, just be nice and introduce yourself.
6. Frumpy is not attractive.
7. Don’t share too much and don’t ask too much when you first meet.
8. If you drink, watch your breath. Carry some mints and gums.