I've worked at a local coffee shop for more than 7 years now and it never amazes me how many different types of people come through the store in a single day. Everything from the college student burried in books to the creepy old guy who has nothing better to do than to flirt with us baristas like we have no one else to help. Here are 5 people you'll meet in a coffee shop:
1. The college student who is barely visible behind the pile or books: Depending on how close it is to finals week, you may be able to hear muffled sobs coming from behind the tower of math and chemistry books.
2. The Person Who Is Dying For Someone To Chat With: The don't mean any harm, but if you find yourself getting caught up in a conversation with him, chances are you'll die of boredom before you can get away.
3. The Guy Who Brings Headphones But Doesn't Understand Volume Control: We get it, you're listening to screamo music and sure, we'd love to join you.
4. The First Date: This happens on a nightly basis, the best ones are the blind dates. The coffee shop seems like the best place to meet someone for the first time, no big commitment, it's in the middle, and a publice place.. But the truth is that we're all pretending to be busy but we're secretly listening to and judging your every word.
5. The retired folk who hang out and shoot the breeze all day: When I'm old, I'll hang out in a coffee shop with my besties and drink coffee all day.
It's no secret I'm a huge boyband fan and Yesterday, the Backstreet Boys recieved a star on the Hollywood walk of fame! Check out the ceremony!
Caleb is a farm boy turned city slicker who enjoys being outdoors, whether it be shopping at Calhoun Square or going to Target Field to watch Joe Mauer and his amazing side burns. He enjoys hanging out at Bar Louie and Muddy Waters and he says what what he lacks in muscle, he makes up for it in chivalry so don't be shy ladies, he's single and ready to mingle!!